Friday, September 15, 2006

lol..blogging more now..

Lol...I'm actually blogging more now..Maybe it's because its holidays. 4 more days to Paul's house..lol..mm..I was reading this in Yahoo! news today..lol
The real bionic woman--Claudia Mitchell shows off the prosthetic arm that she controls with her thoughts.
Lol! At this rate, I woundn't be suprised if someone actually made Angelic Layer from a anime series to an actual game!!
For those who don't know..Angelic Layer is a anime series where people control dolls to fight in a arena called the layer. They control the dolls using their thoughts and those thoughts are generated into the doll's memory to fight..lol..
And I shall load the pictures from the music elective concert as well..lol
*rat dissection today was disgusting....do not want to talk more about it..lol* will blog other stuff soon..













a good picture of Angelic Layer, characters, dolls and the layers..


the church frens who came to my music elective concert :)















a dodgy picture of Jack(left hand side..) Kai and me at the music elective concert..lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home